◇ G U S T A V O F R E U N D T ◇
(305) 781-9515 • www.gustavofreundt.com • email@example.com
Professional Photographer with over 25 years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s of fine arts degree in Photography from Rochester Institute of Technology. With a keen sense of composition, tasteful use of lighting, and the ability to visualize a client’s needs, Gustavo is a reliable individual with a results-driven approach.
University of Miami, Photographer / Videographer / Editor (Aug. 2015 – May 2021)
• Photograph, videotape, and edit various assignments ranging from medical procedures to interviews and events for the university as needed.
• Coordinate and videotape/edit segments and b-roll to be broadcasted by news outlets with the university’s communications department.
• In charge of all the graduating students, staff, and new faculty portraits and archival of the images in LAN servers and on the university’s online archive page.
Miami Dade College, Photographer / Videographer / Editor (Oct. 2012 – Aug. 2015)
• Produce, film, and edit different video assignments for the ACCESS Department of MDC. Keep inventory and request video equipment as needed. Teach students with disabilities about video production and photography.
Freelance Photographer / Producer (Sep. 1996 – Aug.2015)
• Worked on numerous assignments for clients such as: Univision, Telemundo, Rigazzi Media, Max & Chloe, Uptownkidzboutique.com, and other clients.
• Worked on numerous assignments for the most prestigious advertising agencies, magazines, and graphic design firms in Dominican Republic, such as: Young & Rubicam Damaris, Cumbre Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi, Refugios Magazine, and Mercado Magazine among others.
• Worked as fashion photographer for some of the most talented designers in Dominican Republic, such as: Robert Flores, Luis Menieur, and Magaly Tiburcio.
Max & Chloe, Jewelry Photographer / Retoucher (Oct. 2012-Nov. 2015)
• Photograph, retouch, and process images to specific company guidelines for display on the company’s website. DP, Director and Editor (Jun. 2011- Aug. 2015)
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY. Bachelor of Fine Arts with Honors, 2000, Professional Photographic Illustration.
• Adobe Premiere CC, Photoshop, Lightroom CC, Avid, and Basic Maya.
• Large, medium, 35mm SLR, professional UHD and HD video cameras, and digital 35mm SLR formats.
• Experienced in Studio, location, and outdoor photography and film.
• Experienced in lighting techniques with strobe, continuous, natural light, and any combination.
• Experience shooting and editing subjects on green screens.
• Experience with digital recorders, boom, and lavalier microphones.
• Fluent in English and Spanish. Basic ASL.