Education • Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY. Bachelors of Fine Arts with Honors, 2000, Professional Photographic Illustration.
Experience Freelance Photographer/Producer (Sep. 1996-Present)
• Worked on numerous assignments for clients such as: Univision, Telemundo, Rigazzi Media, Max & Chloe, Uptownkidzboutique.com, and other clients.
• Worked on numerous assignments for the most prestigious advertising agencies, magazines, and graphic design firms in Dominican Republic, such as: Young & Rubicam Damaris, Cumbre Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi, Refugios Magazine, and Mercado Magazine among others.
• Worked as fashion photographer for some of the most talented designers in Dominican Republic, such as: Robert Flores, Luis Menieur, and Magaly Tiburcio.
University of Miami, Photographer / Videographer (Aug. 2015-Present)
• Photograph, videotape, and edit various assignments ranging from medical procedures to interviews and events for the university as needed.
• Coordinate and videotape/edit segments and b-roll to be broadcasted by news outlets with the university’s communications department.
• In charge of all the graduating students, staff, and new faculty portraits and archival of the images in LAN servers and on the university’s online archive page.
Miami Dade College, Videographer / Editor (Oct. 2012-Aug. 2015)
• Produce, film, and edit different video assignments for the ACCESS Department of MDC. Keep inventory and request video equipment as needed. Teach students with disabilities about video production and photography.
Max & Chloe, Jewelry Photographer / Retoucher (Oct. 2012-Nov. 2015)
•Photograph, retouch, and process images to specific company guidelines for display in company’s website.
DP, Director and Editor (Jun. 2011-Present)
• Worked on several assignments in film, documentaries, and music videos.
Univision / Imagina US, Logger (Sep. 2011-Dic. 2011)
• Worked on a temporary basis for the Hispanic reality show “Protagonistas” logging live all the actions of the show, including contestants’ conversations, time codes, camera angles, and shot descriptions.
Skills •Adobe Premiere CC, Avid, Photoshop, Bridge, and Lightroom CC. Final Cut 7.
• Large, medium, 35mm SLR, professional 4K and HD video cameras, and digital 35mm SLR formats.
• Experienced in Studio, location, and outdoor photography and film.
• Experienced in lighting techniques with strobe, continuous, natural light, and any combination.
• Experience shooting subjects on green screens.
• Experience with digital recorders, boom, and lavalier microphones.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.